Saturday, September 5, 2009

Training-September 5th

Sorry for no posts in such a long time but school and baseball are really getting in the way. I've still been training though. Such as running a mile every now and then. A few days ago I got my one piece swimsuit for the ironkids triathlon, so we went swimming today. I rode my bike down to the pool and we swam a 50 meter warm-up a 150 meter swim the 135 meter mark in 3:59 a 50 meter warm-down and then another 150 meters. After the swim I rode my bike back to our house.


I'm also keeping up with my own workout with sit-ups, push-ups, kettle bell swings, medicine ball tosses and a new addition tri-cep push-ups.

We leave Friday for GA. We are going to train hard this week. I'm really looking forward to going to GA!!

1 comment:

  1. Great update. Your hard work and dedication will pay off. See you in Atlanta on Saturday!
    Pawpaw

    ReplyDelete