Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Training - August 3rd/4th

Yesterday was a rest day so even though we went to the pool I just swam for fun.


Today was a swim day so when we went to the pool I did a 100m, a 50m sprint x 3 with 10 second breaks in between and another 100m. I did the 100m really slow but the 50m in I think my fastest time every!!!


Today I also had a 2 hour baseball camp from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. I need to equally spread everything from baseball, to school and triathlon training. I think that it might be a little bit hard to spread every thing out evenly.


Tomorrow is going to be exciting because of two things. The first thing is that Dad finally found me a bike. The first store lied to us and said the bike would be in the last week of July, but we went to the store and they called back and they said it wouldn't be here till the end of August. Dad was really mad. Dad and I called other stores in Houston and Austin and found two bikes that might work. The first one in Houston had a KIDS ROAD BIKE! It was like the one we were going to get from the other store but not a Felt bike, its a Schwinn. Its red white and black. I got on it and it fit perfect. We pick it up tomorrow!

The second reason tomorrow is exciting is because I'm going to take a swimming lesson with a swim team coach.

4 days until race day!

No comments:

Post a Comment