Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm Back

The last two days I was in Phoenix. It was 116 degrees outside. Ive never been in weather that hot before!

Me and dad hiked up a mile in the Phoenix mountains in 114 degrees. That was crazy. I did that instead of run. The last two days I did a lot of swimming in the pool. It was about 35 meters long and I swam 6x 35 with no breaks the first day and 4x70 with small breaks and then did 70 meters normal speed and then 70 meters sprinting the second day. My time for the 70 sprint was 1:14.

We had a lot of fun at the ballparks. I have 8 days to finish my training for the Kiwanis. My bike still isn't here but dad is going to call tomorrow and find out where it is.

Tomorrow is a big brick where I am doing 25x 6 sprint with 15 second breaks,then a 2 mile bike, then a .75 mile run, walk .25 and run .5.

No comments:

Post a Comment