Friday, July 31, 2009

Training - July 31

Today I was supposed to do a brick but it rained all day so I didn't get to do the swimming or the bike. When Dad got home at 9:00 we did a half mile run. Our goal was 3:30 sec. but I did it in 3:21 sec. that was very exiting for me because our initial goal was 4:10 seconds! We also just got back from our vacation so we hadn't run in a while so I didn't know about 3:30 sec. being our first goal back. The best run we had done before that was a 3:52 sec. run.


Tomorrow is supposed to be a rest day but I'm going to bike and swim to make up for what I didn't do today.


My new bike should be in tomorrow so we will get it fitted so I can ride it tomorrow.


There are only seven more days until the Kiwanis race!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great update. Send me an email and let me know how much has been donated by Honey's Bunco group and anyone donating because they saw my challenge on Aunt Christin's web site. I'll make good on my promise to match those donations dollar-for-dollar up to a maximum of $250. And anyone else following this...the match is still good if you go to www.type1tootsie.com (that's type (the number one) tootsie), leave a comment there that you are donating to Austin, and then DO IT!!!

    Love, Pawpaw

    ReplyDelete