Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Training - July 22

Today was a swim day and I did 25mx8 with a 30 second break, 100m kick board and then 450m swim! I also ran .34 miles and biked 1.36. That wasn't on the schedule but I did it anyway just for fun. I did the run really fast. I sprinted the whole thing! The bike was real easy because I've biked 25 miles before. The 25mx8 was kind of easy. The 100m kick board was easy and I think I should start doing 200m kick board. The 450m swim was hard because my highest before that was only 150m. I was going for 500m and I could have done 50 more but the lifeguard blew the whistle for adult break. I wish that if youre a kid and youre swimming laps you could stay in the pool and swim laps during adult swim. Youre not playing or anything, youre just swimming laps. That's all the grown ups do during adult break if they are in there and besides there aren't many kids that will want to swim laps so there we'll be only like one kid in the pool during adult break. That's what I think should happen in adult break because if that was what happened I would have swam 500m!

No comments:

Post a Comment