Monday, July 20, 2009

Training - July 19-20th

July 19: Sorry about no post yesterday, but Dad wasnt here for the training or to proof read my post.

Swim: Yesterday was a swimming day. I did 25mx8 with one minute breaks in between the first 4 and 30 seconds between the last four. Then I did kickboard for 100m. And then finished with 50mx2 with a 5 seconds break. That went pretty good. Dad is going to try and get me a swimming instructor to help me with my stroke.

July 20: We had a brick today. Bike 5 miles and run 1 mile. We averaged 12 mph on the bike ride. I'm still on my mountain bike.

Right after we got off the bikes we started running. There is a big difference in running right after I bike. My calf muscles were hurting when I first started running. I had cramps again today for the first time in a long time. They started right around half way. But they weren't too bad. The time for the mile was 8:40. We weren't really trying to run fast, we just wanted to keep a steady pace.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a rest day but I'll probably go to the pool anyway.

Oh yeah! I got my triathlon shirt today! Its like an under armour tank top with a zipper in the front.

I can put it on in 3 seconds!

No comments:

Post a Comment