Sunday, July 26, 2009

Training July 23, 24, 25, 26

Sorry for no posts for the past three days. We're traveling because Dad and I are seeing ever baseball park in the MLB before I'm eighteen. This year were going to go see the Dodgers, Angles and Diamondbacks!!! Last night we went to Dodgers Stadium. I thought that it was really old and one of the best stadiums we've been to! Tommorow we are seeing the Angles and Tuesday we leave for Phoenix.

Three days ago was a rest day. Right no I'm at Aunt Christins' house (in LA) posting. Yesterday we went to Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Rodeo drive!!!

Two days ago it rained so I just did push-ups and situps. Yesterday we were traveling so I had a rest day. Aunt Christin has a pool so I'm going to swim and run every day I'm here unless it rains.

When we get back to TX we are expecting my new road bike. We are going to ride it every day so I can get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment